United States of America, complainant, v. Railway Employes' Department of the American Federation of Labor, Bert M. Jewell, president, J.F. McGrath, vice president, and John Scott, aecretary and treasurer; International Brotherhood of Blacksmiths, Drop Forgers and Helpers, James W. Kline, president; International Alliance Of Amalgamated Sheet Metal Workers, J.J. Hynes, president; International Brotherhood of Boiler Makers, Iron Ship Builders and Helpers of America, J.A. Franklin, president; Brotherhood of Railway Car Men of America, Martin F. Ryan, president; International Association of Machinists, William H. Johnston, international president, and E.C. Davison, grand secretary and treasurer; International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, James P. Noonan, president; Atlanta, Tennessee & Northern System Federation No. 132, J.M. Key, president, and Robert A. Seabury, secretary thereof, and numerous other system federations and the president and secretary of each thereof, defendants : bill of complaint : filed September 1, 1922
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: United States of America vs. Railway Employees, Department of the American Federation of Labor, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1922.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)).
- Additional Creators:
- American Federation of Labor. Railway Employees Department
United States. District Court (Illinois : Northern District : Eastern Division)
- HeinOnline world trials
- At head of title: In equity no. 2943. In the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division.
View MARC record | catkey: 22601170