Race: nation: person : social aspects of the race problem, a symposium / by Joseph T. Delos, Anton C. Pegis, Yves de la Brière, Andrew J. Krzesinski, Luigi Sturzo, George Barry O'Toole, and three European scholars whose names may not be disclosed ; with a preface by His Excellency Bishop Joseph W. Corrigan
- Delos, Joseph T. (Joseph Thomas), 1891-
- New York : Barnes & Noble, Inc., 1944.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 436 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Pegis, Anton C. (Anton Charles), 1905-1978
La Brière, Yves de, 1877-1941
Krzesiński, Andrzej J., 1884-1964
Sturzo, Luigi, 1871-1959
O'Toole, George Barry, 1886-1944
Corrigan, Joseph Moran, 1879-1942
Catholic University of America
- HeinOnline religion and the law
HeinOnline civil rights and social justice
- Racism, law and religion / [anonymous] -- The rights of the human person vis-á-vis of the state and the race / J.T. Delos -- Man and the challenge of irrationalism / A.C. Pegis -- The synthesis of universalism and nationalism according to the Christian philosophy of law / Yves de la Brière -- The church and national cultures / A.J. Krzesinski -- Nationalism / Luigi Sturzo -- Person and society / [anonymous] -- The pantheism latent is totalitarian absolutism / G.B. O'Toole -- Catholic personalism faces our times / [anonymous] -- The state and occupational groups / Luigi Sturzo.
- "The Catholic University of America undertook, in connection with its Semi-centennial celebration, the arduous task of assembling this symposium - of soliciting, collecting and translating the various monographs."--Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22601678