Evolving entrepreneurial strategies for self-sustainability in vulnerable American communities / [edited by] Luis Javier Sanchez-Barrios, Liyis Gomez-Nunez
- Advances in business strategy and competitive advantage (ABSCA) book series
- Entrepreneurial process and financial well-being generated by a Colombian association of vulnerable individuals / Liyis Gomez-Nuñez, Luis Javier Sanchez-Barrios -- Institutions, gender, and entrepreneurship in Latin America / David Urbano, Sebastian Aparicio, Maria Noguera -- Social entrepreneurship and social inclusion in Peru: a case study / Piedad Cristina Martinez, Erick Oswaldo Salazar, Armando Miguel Buelvas -- Entrepreneurial finance for vulnerable communities: the case of an associative initiative in Colombia / Luis Javier Sanchez-Barrios, Liyis Gómez-Nuñez -- Case study: "ChoKoj-Laté" Cafeteria in the Mayan community of José María Morelos, Quintana / Valeria B. Cuevas Albarrán, Dagoberto Páramo-Morales -- Evolution of social and creative enterprise incubation methodology: the case of the multisectorial incubator Gênesis Institute PUC-Rio / Ruth Espinola Soriano de Mello, Julia Bloomfield Gama Zardo, Davi Cerqueira Pereira de Lemos -- Entrepreneurial IHEs: a framework to stimulate I&E in vulnerable economies / Alizabeth M. Sanchez-Lopez, Eileen Segarra-Almestica, Jose M. Pérez-López -- Entrepreneurial initiatives with re-migrants / Rodrigo Varela, Ana Carolina Martínez -- Informal investment for entrepreneurs in Latin America and the Caribbean: availability and contribution / Alicia Coduras, Ignacio De la Vega -- Becoming an African hair salon entrepreneur in the United States of America / Anne Namatsi Lutomia, Julia Bello Bravo, Dorothy Owino Rombo, Fatimata Seck -- Developing innovation using entrepreneurial strategies: a case study of Colombian coffee / Diana Carolina Velasco, Sergio Pulgarín -- Popular businesses model located inside a retail market in Chiclayo, Peru: Moshoqueque market case / Dagoberto Páramo-Morales, Gerardo G. Deza Malca -- From Coca Leaf to Cocoa Bean growers: impact of an innovative entrepreneurial associative initiative on Colombia's rural areas / Sara Lopez-Gomez, Mahmoud Khalik -- The entrepreneur and its vision of economic development: changes in the corporate tissue-case study Haiti / Angelica María Jimenez Coronado, Carmen Esther Marquez Ariza -- Creating market inclusion: assessing the role of social entrepreneurship in working institutional voids in a developed market / Jose Godinez -- Understanding social business and wellbeing at the BoP: the inspiring case of Algramo / Mahmoud Khalik, Sara Lopez-Gomez.
- "This book explores entrepreneurial strategies for self-sustainability in vulnerable communities in the Americas. It considers individual and business implications of such strategies and focuses on communities that have not been fully addressed until now. This book should result in the use of entrepreneurship as a mechanism of economic development of vulnerable communities"--
- 9781522528609 hardcover and 1522528601 hardcover
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 22603882