Advanced public transportation systems : the state of the art : update 2000 / prepared by Research and Special Programs Administration, Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, Office of System and Economic Assessment, Operations Assessment Division
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration ; [Springfield, VA] : [Available through the National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Transit Administration. Office of Mobility Innovation and John A. Volpe National Transportation Systems Center (U.S.). Operations Assessment Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., "December 2000"--P. vii., "FTA-MA-26-7007-00-1.", and "DOT-VNTSC-FTA-99-5."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report. Aug. 1999-Sep. 2000.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FHWA web site. Address as of 11/13/01: http://www.itsdocs.fhwa.dot.gov/JPODOCS/REPTSTE/13583.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
- Funding Information:
- Prepared for Federal Transit Administration, Office of Research, Demonstration and Innovation, Office of Mobility Innovation, Advanced Public Transportation Systems Division.
View MARC record | catkey: 2260548