She-Hulk. / writer, Mariko Tamaki ; artists, Nico Leon with Dalibor Talajic ; color artists, Matt Milla with Andrew Crossley ; letterer VC's Cory Petit
- v. 1. Deconstructed -- v. 2. Let them eat cake -- v. 3. Jen Walters must die.
- Jennifer Walters has survived the second Civil War ... barely. But, having risen from the rubble, she re-enters the world a very different kind of hero. Fueled by a quiet rage, she is determined to move forward, to go on with her life - but the pain of the past and all that she's lost is always there. An undercurrent, a pulse waiting to quicken -and trigger Jen's transformation into the one thing she doesn't have control over ...
- 9781302905675 (v. 1 ; pbk.)
1302905678 (v. 1 ; pbk.)
9781302905682 (v. 2 ; pbk.)
1302905686 (v. 2 ; pbk.)
9781302905699 (v. 3 ; pbk)
1302905694 (v. 3 ; pbk)
- Audience Notes:
- Rating: T+.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as HULK #1-6"--Volume 1.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2017
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 22605834