North Miami, the city of progress, heart of Interama / designed and produced by Biscayne Advertising Agency, Inc., Miami
- Corporate Author:
- Biscayne Advertising Agency (Firm)
- Additional Titles:
- City of progress, North Miami, heart of Interama
Panel title: Street map, North Miami, the city of progress, heart of Interama : a wonderful place to live, work and play
Variant panel title: Street map, the city of progress, North Miami, heart of Interama : a wonderful place to live, work and play
- North Miami, Fla. : Brower Press Inc., [195-?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 31 x 59 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- North Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given (W 80°13ʹ40ʺ--W 80°08ʹ02ʺ/N 25°54ʹ54ʺ--N 25°52ʹ51ʺ).
- Future "Interama Site", or location of the proposed Inter-American Cultural and Trade Center, is shown on the map.
Date of publication inferred from an automobile shown in one of the photographs on the verso.
Includes index to public buildings, illustrations of City Hall, an unknown statue or similar, and General Hospital on the map, and five photographs.
Text about the city and Interama, group of photographs titled "The People of North Miami," three photographs of buildings, illustration of another building, aerial photograph of the city, and city seal on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 22607278