Lyonel Feininger / with essays by Alois J. Schardt and Alfred H. Barr, and excerpts from the artist's letters. Edited by Dorothy C. Miller. Marsden Hartley; with statements by the artist. Foreword by Monroe Wheeler
- Corporate Author:
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
- New York : Museum of Modern Art, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Schardt, Alois J., Barr, Alfred H., Jr., 1902-1981, Miller, Dorothy Canning, 1904-2003, Hartley, Marsden, 1877-1943, Schardt, Alois J. (Alois Jakob), 1889-1955, Wheeler, Monroe, 1899-1988, Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.), and Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.).
- www.moma.org , e-book
- www.moma.org , Exhibition history
- MoMA: This digital manifestation was created by Picturae in 2015-2016 as part of the MoMA Exhibition History Project.
Exhibition: p. 46-48, 91-93.
One man exhibitions: p. 49, 94.
"Catalog of the exhibitions": p. 46-49, 91-93.
Title on cover: Feininger, Hartley.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 51-52, 95-96).
View MARC record | catkey: 22607738