- Corporate Author:
- National Collection of Fine Arts (U.S.)
- Washington : National Collection of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Institution, 1976.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Rauschenberg, Robert, 1925-2008
Alloway, Lawrence, 1926-1990
National Collection of Fine Arts (U.S.)
Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.)
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Art Institute of Chicago
Albright-Knox Art Gallery
- MoMA: This digital manifestation was created by Picturae in 2015-2016 as part of the MoMA Exhibition History Project.
Checklist for the exhibition held at National Collection of Fine Arts, Washington, D.C. and elsewhere, October 30, 1976-January 15, 1978.
Includes index, chronology, exhibitions list.
Also shown at the Museum of Modern Art, N.Y., Mar. 25-May 17, 1977; the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, June 24-Aug. 21, 1977; the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, Sept. 23-Oct. 30, 1977; and the Art Insitiute of Chicago, Dec. 3, 1977-Jan. 15, 1978.
Essay by Lawrence Alloway.
Prepared in conjunction with an exhibition organized by the National Collection of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Institution, and shown at National Collection of Fine Arts, Washington, D.C. [and other museums] October 30, 1976-January 15, 1978.
Colored cover illustration.
Itinerary: p. vi.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Catalogue of works": pages 63-198.
Bibliography: pages 199-212.
View MARC record | catkey: 22607854