Jackson Pollock : screenprints, a new discovery / [Audrey Isselbacher].
- Pollock, Jackson, 1912-1956
- Additional Titles:
- Screenprints, a new discovery
- New York, N.Y. : Museum of Modern Art, Dept. of Prints and Illustrated Books, , [date of publication not identified]
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Museum of Modern Art (New York, N.Y.). Department of Prints and Illustrated Books
- www.moma.org , e-book
- www.moma.org , Exhibition history
- Related Titles:
- Focus, Pollock and printmaking
Pollock and printmaking
- MoMA: This digital manifestation was created by Picturae in 2015-2016 as part of the MoMA Exhibition History Project.
Produced in conjunction with the exhibition "Focus, Pollock and printmaking"
"The six works by Jackson Pollock (1912-1956) shown here, all variations of a single composition of c. 1943-44, were purchased by the Museum of Modern Art in 1996"
View MARC record | catkey: 22608253