Orations and speeches [electronic resource] / By Charles Sumner. In two volumes. Vol. I[-II].
- Sumner, Charles, 1811-1874
- Boston : Ticknor, Reed, and Fields, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Thurston, Torry, and Co. and Ticknor, Reed, and Fields
- Copyright 1850 by Ticknor, Reed, and Fields., "Boston: Thurston, Torry & Company, printers, Devonshire Street."--t.p. verso., Vol. 1: 4, , 6-410 p.; v. 2: , vi-vii, , 482 p., and "Boston, 135 Washington Street, October, 1850. New books and new editions published by Ticknor, Reed, and Fields."--v. 1 initial 4 p.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present time, 93668 and Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 10028
View MARC record | catkey: 22608533