The poetical works of John Greenleaf Whittier [electronic resource] : Complete in two volumes. Volume I[-II].
- Whittier, John Greenleaf, 1807-1892
- Boston [Mass.] : Ticknor and Fields, M DCCC LXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : portrait ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Schoff, Stephen Alonzo, 1818-1904, Houghton, Henry Oscar, 1823-1895, Lewis, F. W., and Ticknor and Fields
- Copyright 1857 by Ticknor and Fields., "Riverside, Cambridge: Stereotyped and printed by H.O. Houghton."--t.p. verso., Frontispiece portrait signed: Schoff sc., Vol. 1: vii, , 320 p.,  leaf of plates; v. 2: vi, 303,  p., Published in Ticknor and Fields' series, Books in blue and gold., "Books published in blue and gold, by Ticknor and Fields."--v. 2, p. ., In blind-stamped blue cloth binding with gold-blocked spine, gilt edges, and surface-colored endpapers., Library Company copy 72454.D v. 2 inscribed: F.W. Lewis., Library Company copy 112028.D has v. 1 only; front free endpaper pasted down to front board, possibly hiding an inscription., and Cataloging made possible by a grant from the Gladys Krieble Delmas Foundation, 2010.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Philadelphia, Pa.: NewsBank, inc., 2014. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Afro-Americana Imprints, 1535-1922: From the Library Company of Philadelphia subscribers.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Lib. Company. Afro-Americana, 11182 and Currier, T.F. Whittier, Appendix 2, p. .
View MARC record | catkey: 22608592