How water shapes the Earth / Jared Siemens
- Siemens, Jared
- Additional Titles:
- New York, NY : AV² by Weigl, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 x 25 cm.
- AV² world languages ; 25
- Language Note:
- "Go to av2books.com and enter this book's unique code" to access English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Russian and Arabic version.
Text (physical book) in English.
- How does water shape the earth? -- Where is water found? -- What is the water cycle? -- How does water carve through land? -- How do waves shape the land? -- How do waterfalls shape the land? -- How do glaciers shape the land? -- How does water destroy the land? -- How can people affect water? -- Water facts.
- "Did you know that water changes the Earth's surface? Find out how in How Water Shapes the Earth"--Back cover.
- 9781489666321 (hardcover)
- "AV² world languages: English, Español, Français, pu tong hua, Russkiĭ, ʻArabī"--Cover.
UP-PAT copy unique book code to access 6 different languages: H123943.
"AV² world languages: English, Español, Français, 普通话, Русский, عربي"--Cover.
View MARC record | catkey: 22609061