Global and regional sea level rise scenarios for the United States / William V. Sweet [and six others].
- Sweet, William (William VanderVeer)
- Silver Spring, Md. : U.S. Department of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service, Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 56 pages, 9 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services (U.S.)
- NOAA technical report NOS CO-OPS ; 083
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "January 2017." and "Convening organizations: The U.S. Global Change Research Program (USGCRP) and the National Ocean Council (NOC) at the request of the White House Council on Climate Preparedness and Resilience. Participating agencies: DoD, EPA, FEMA, NASA, NOAA, USACE, USGS"--Appendix A.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 47-54).
View MARC record | catkey: 22609438