Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Area record of decision and approved resource management plan
- Additional Titles:
- Beaver Dam Wash National Conservation Area
- St. George, Utah : U. S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, St. George Field Office, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (161 unnumbered page) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. St. George Field Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "Prepared by the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, St. George Field Office.", "December 2016.", "This document will provide direction for the management of approximately 64,000 acres of BLM-managed public lands in Washington County, in southwestern Utah"--Page iii., and Includes appendices.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22609739