Employee misconduct : how can FEMA improve the integrity of its work force? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, July 27, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Oversight and Management Efficiency
- Additional Titles:
- How can FEMA improve the integrity of its work force
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 38 pages) : illustration
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:115-25
Serial no. 115-25 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial No. 115-25."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22610018