Anglorum gesta, or, A brief history of England [microform] : being an exact account of the most remarkable revolutions, and most memorable occurrences, and transactions in peace and war, as battles, sieges, sea-fights, invasions, leagues, interviews, treaties, solemnitites, &c. that have hapned in the several kings reigns since the first attempt by Julius Caesar upon this island, to the coronation day of his present Majesty King Charles the Second : with several useful catalogues of the bishopricks, cities, shires, colledges and halls in both universities: and tables of the kings reigns, and of the dimensions of England, Scotland and Ireland / by George Meriton, gent
- Meriton, George, 1634-1711
- Additional Titles:
- Brief history of England
- London : Printed by T. Dawks, for Tho. Basset, at the George, near Cliffords Inn, in Fleetstreet, 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 381 pages, 59 unnumbered pages : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Dawks, Thomas, 1636- and Bassett, Thomas (Bookseller)
- Irregular pagination., Includes bookseller's catalog at end., This variant has half-title on A1r, catchwords on A6r are "The contents", contents begins on A7r, and bookseller's catalog begins on V3r; another variant lacks half-title, catchword on A6r is "A", contents begin on V3r, and bookseller's catalog begins on V5v (cf. Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1531:14)., and Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3054:16)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), M1787 (variant) and ESTC R32423
View MARC record | catkey: 22610834