The case of the English-Company trading to the East-Indies [microform] : erected in pursuance of an act of Parliament for raising two millions, and for settling the said trade
- Corporate Author:
- East India Company
- Additional Titles:
- Case of the new East-India Company and Docket title: Case of the new East-India Company
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1698?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ( 2 unnumbered pages)
- Refers to negotiations for a loan to the government in exchange for a monopoly of the trade to the East Indies.
- Place and date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd ed., 1994).
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3043:23).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C1068Aa
View MARC record | catkey: 22610943