King Charls his speech made upon the scaffold at Whitehall-Gate, immediately before his execution, on Tuesday the 30 of Ian. 1648 [microform] : vvith a relation of the maner of his going to execution : published by special authority
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- King Charles his speech made upon the scaffold at Whitehall-Gate, immediately before his execution, on Tuesday the 30 of Jan. 1648
- London : Printed by Peter Cole, at the sign of the printing-press in Cornhil, near the Royal Exchange, 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cole, Peter, -1665
- The last leaf is blank.
In this edition, the n's in "London" in imprint are roman n's.
P. 14 in two states: contains (1) 22 lines of text, including "Finis" or (2) 15 lines of text, including "Finis".
Title within ornamental border not found in Mck. & Ferg., headpiece, initials.
Imperfect: print show-through.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3044:15).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C2792
View MARC record | catkey: 22610978