Euclides elements [microform] : the whole fifteen books compendiously demonstrated / by Mr. Isaac Barrow fellow of Trinity College in Cambridge ; and translated out of Latine ; whereunto is added An introduction to the art of species by Jonas Moore
- Uniform Title:
- Elements. English
- London : Printed and sold by Joseph Moxon at his shop on Corn-hill, at the signe of Atlas, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- [16+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- Barrow, Isaac, 1630-1677, Moore, Jonas, Sir, 1617-1679, and Moxon, Joseph, 1627-1691
- Related Titles:
- An introduction to the art of species
- An introduction to the art of species has separate t.p., with continuous pagination and register., Advertisements on t.p. verso., Wing E3397 bears the imprint: London : Printed by R. Daniel for William Nealand, 1660, as well as a different printer's mark., Printer's mark on t.p., initials., Imperfect: tightly bound, with slight loss of text, lacks all after signature *8v., and Reproduction of original in: Worcester College (University of Oxford). Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3050:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), E3397A and ESTC R187966
View MARC record | catkey: 22611187