Certamen mathematicum, or, A mathematicall-disupte [microform] : betwixt George Liddell, student of philosophy and mathematicks into the Marischall Colledge of Aberdeen: and James Paterson, (Mathematicus nomine tenus) in the Cow-gate of Edinburgh, at the sign of the Cross-Staff: wherein George Liddel undertakes clearly, to demonstrate and prove the said James Paterson, to be grosly ignorant into all the mathematicall sciences
- Liddell, George
- Additional Titles:
- Aberdeen : Printed by Iohn Forbes, Printer to the city and university, and are to be sold by Andrew Dumbar, bookseller at the Tron-Kirk in Edinburgh, December 4th. Anno 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Forbes, John, active 1685 and Dumbar, Andrew
- Headpieces, initial.
Reproduction of original in: Signet Library (Great Britain).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3053:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), L1973
View MARC record | catkey: 22611312