Pluncket 1684 [microform] : a new almanack for the year of Our Lord 1684 : being bisextile, or leap-year, and from the creation o[f] the world, according to the computation of John Bapista Marinus 5652, John Kepler 5677, the Julian period 6397, Vincent Wing 5633 years, wherein is contained, the eclipses of the luminaries the conjunctions and radiations of the planets, and other celestial appearances and phaenominaes : as also the constitution and alterations of the air, the rising and setting of the sun, the length increase and decrease of the days and nights : with many observations of husbandry, and likewise the terms, and their returns, and other useful and necessary [...] : calculated for the meridian of the city of Dublin, whose latitude is 590 deg. 2 min. and without any sensible error may serve the whole kingdom, and the western parts of England / By Patrick Pluncket Philom
- Plunkett, Patrick
- Dublin : Printed by Benjamin Tooke & John Crooke, printers to the King's most Excellent Majesty; and are to be sold by Mary Crooke, at his Majesties printing house on Ormond-Key, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Crook, Andrew, -1732
Tooke, Benjamin, -1716
Crooke, Mary, active 1669-1684
- The words 'John Baptista Marinus' ...'5633' are contained in brackets for years.
Interleaved with blank leaves, some with ms. notes.
Imperfect: print-show through, with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Dublin (Ireland). Public Libraries Department. Pearse Street Branch.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3057:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), A2125
View MARC record | catkey: 22611355