A collection of all the papers vvhich passed upon the late treaty, touching the cessation of armes in Ireland [microform] : for one yeare beginning on the 15 of September, 1643 at twelve of the clock of the said day
- Additional Titles:
- Collection of all the papers which passed upon the late treaty, touching the cessation of armes in Ireland
- Dublin : Printed by William Bladen, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, Anno Dom. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 141, that is, 142 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 17 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 18 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Bladen, W. (William)
- p. 121 repeated in the pagination of the first grouping.
Each part has separate pagination and register.
Includes "A proclimation concerning a cessation of armes" (second grouping) and "Sixteene quaerfs, propounded by the Parliment of Ireland, to the judges of said Kingdome" (third grouping).
Imperfect: print-show through, and tight binding with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Royal Irish Academy. Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3061:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), C5108
View MARC record | catkey: 22611421