An act for enabling James Duke of Ormonde to raise money by sale of woods, and making leases for lives renewable for ever, for payment of debts [microform] : and for encouraging English plantation in Ireland : and for Charles Lord Weston, Earl of Arran, in the kingdom of Ireland, to make leases of his estate in the said kingdom / made in a Parliament at Westminster, in the eighth and ninth years of the reign of our Most Gracious Soveraign Lord, William the Third, by grace of God, of England, Scotland, France and Ireland King, defender of the faith, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Dublin : Printed by Andrew Crook, printer to the Kings Most Excellent Majesty, on Cork-Hill near Copper-Alley, 1697.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Ormonde, James Butler, Duke of, 1665-1745, William III, King of England, 1650-1702, Charles Lord Weston, Earl of Arran, and Crook, Andrew, -1732
- Imperfect: print-show through with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3063:14).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), E1032A
View MARC record | catkey: 22611448