[By the] Lo[rd Mayor] of the city of Dublin [microform] : whereas great numbers of foreign beggars and idle vagrants of late have, and still do resort to this city from most parts of this kingdom, to the great scandal of the government of this city, and annoyance and prejudice of the inhabitants thereof ...
- Corporate Author:
- Dublin (Ireland)
- Additional Titles:
- Docket title : May 12, 1682 ...
- [Dublin] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (2 unnumbered pages)
- Badges have been given to the poor of Dublin belonging to the various parishes. All other beggars in Dublin are to be arrested on Sunday next, 14 May, between 10 and 11a.m., and taken to the hospital in Back-Lane or to a prison for examination and punishment. Cf. Steele., Title from Steele and first lines of text., Imprint suggested by ESTC., Imperfect: torn with some loss of title print., and Reproduction of original in: National Library of Ireland.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2012. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 3065:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994), J682 and ESTC R227205
View MARC record | catkey: 22611505