The godly mans inquistion, wherein is laide forth the miserable estate of all men by reason of sinne and corruption [microform] : being strangers from God, and in bondage unto sinne and Sathan. : Together with the meanes to be delivered from both, by prayer, faith, feare, repentance, and holinesse of life. : As also the place, the matter, the way, the manner, the ende, and time of seeking the Lord, are in their due places propounded. / By R. Preston, preacher of Gods Word
- Preston, Richard, -approximately 1624
- Additional Titles:
- Godly mans inqvistion, wherein is laide forth the miserable estate of all men by reason of sinne and corruption
- London : Printed by I.D[awson] for Iohn Bellamie, and are to be sold at his shop at the two Greyhounds in Corne-Hill, neere the Royall Exchange, 1622.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 65 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Dawson, John, -1648? and Bellamie, John, -1654
- Printer's name suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Another issue with cancel t.p. --STC (2nd ed.).
Title within line border, headpieces, initials, printed marginalia.
Reproduction of original in: York Minster. Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2426:1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.), 20285.3
View MARC record | catkey: 22611696