The seuerall proclamations lately published by the King of Spaine [microform] : and the French King: wherein are concluded certaine articles of amitie and commerce betweene the two kingdomes. : Wherein also by the King of Spaine is vtterly reuoked and forbidden, all maner of traffique and trade betwixt his said subiects and the inhabitants of Holland and Zealand, &c. / Translated according to the Spanish and French copies
- Corporate Author:
- Spain. Sovereign (1621-1665 : Philip IV)
- Additional Titles:
- Severall proclamations lately published by the King of Spaine and Several proclamations lately published by the King of Spain
- London : Printed by T C. [i.e. Thomas Creede] for Cuthbert Burbie, dwelling in Paules Church-yard, at the signe of the Swanne, 1604.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 9 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Philip IV, King of Spain, 1605-1665, Creede, Thomas, -1619?, and Burby, Cuthbert, -1607
- Related Titles:
- French Kings proclamation, containing the agreement with the King of Spaine
- "The French Kings proclamation, containing the agreement with the King of Spaine" has dated special t.p., printer's device (McK. 299) with separate pagination and register.
Formerly STC 19840. Pt. 2 also issued separately as 13122. Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Printer's ornament on t.p., head- and tail- piece, initial.
Signatures: A⁴ ²A-B⁴.
Reproduction of original in: Durham Cathedral. Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2011. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2426:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.), 22992.5
View MARC record | catkey: 22611707