The true report of all the successe of Famagosta, of the antique writers called Tamassus, a citie in Cyprus [microform] : In the which the whole order of all the skirmishes, batteries, mines, and assaultes geuen to the sayd fortresse, may plainly appeare. : Moreouer the names of the captaines, and number of the people slaine, as well of the Christians as of the Turkes: likewise of them who were taken prisoners: from the beginning of the sayd seege vntill the end of the same. / Englished out of the Italian by William Malim. ; With certaine notes of his and expositions of all the Turkishe wordes herein necessary to be knowen, placed in the margent, with a short description also of his of the same iland
- Martinengo, Nestore, Conte
- Uniform Title:
- Relatione di tutto il successo di Famagosta. English
- Imprinted at London : By Iohn Daye, An. 1572.
- Physical Description:
- 7 unnumbered pages, 16 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves : coat of arms
- Additional Creators:
- Malim, William, 1533-1594
Day, John, 1522-1584
- "Made by the noble Earle Nestor Martinengo"--Leaf 1.
Coat of arms on t.p. verso.
Numerous errors in pagination.
Reproduction of original in: Yale University. Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2013. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2435:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.), 17521
View MARC record | catkey: 22611857