The briefe contents of Ralph Starkyes bill, exhibited in Parliament, touching the practice for his dis-inherison of the lands of his ancestors [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Caption title on p. : Briefe of the proofes made by Ralfe Starkie in Chancerie, touching his title to his father Iohn Starkies inheritance, in the countie of Chester
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1628?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves
- A briefe of the proofes made by R. Starkie in Chancerie. Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
- Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
The matter was brought up in Parliament in 1624, 1626, and 1628. While both leaves may not refer to the same occasion, 1628 seems the likeliest possibility. Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in: Guildhall Library (London, England).
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2013. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2436:19).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- STC (2nd ed.), 23235.5
View MARC record | catkey: 22611895