The longe accydence newly correcte [microform].
- Stanbridge, John, 1463-1510
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], [1530?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered page+ leaves
- Fragment: 1 leaf only., Imprint suggested by ESTC., Text begins: "Howe many partes of reason ben there: eyght whiche eyght: nowne / pronown verbe ...", "The woodcut, representing a teacher, with birch in hand, and eight pupils (cf. Hodnett 922), is a crude copy of that used in the Pynson editions of the 'Accidence'. The text is on the verso. Probably not printed by Wynkyn de Worde who consistently used the spelling 'how'."--ESTC., and Reproduction of original in: British Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2448:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 23154 (variant) and English short title catalogue, S123595
View MARC record | catkey: 22612038