The scope of the scripture [microform] : Containing a briefe exposition of the Apostles Creed, the ten Commandements, the Lords Prayer, and the sacraments, by short questions and answers. : Wherein the ignorant are taught the saving knowledge of God and of themselves. / By H. Vesey, late minister of Gods word at M.B. in Essex
- Vesey, Henry
- London : Printed by W.I. [i.e. William Jones] for Samuell Man, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard at the signe of the Swan, 1637.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 66 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Jones, William, -1643 and Man, Samuel, -1674
- Printer's name from STC., Colophon: London, printed by W.I. for Samuell Man, at the Swan in Pauls Church-yard. 1637., and Reproduction of original in: John Rylands Library.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : ProQuest, 2014. 1 microform reel ; 35 mm. (Early English Books, 1475-1640 ; 2449:5).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.), 24695a and English short title catalogue, S95666
View MARC record | catkey: 22612051