Generation X [electronic resource] : Americans born 1965 to 1976 / by the New Strategist editors
- Ithaca, N.Y. : New Strategist Pub., c2012.
- 7th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 332 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- New Strategist Publications, Inc
- The American generations series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Attitudes -- Education -- Health -- Housing -- Income -- Labor force -- Living arrangements -- Population -- Spending -- Time use -- Wealth.
- Tells the story of the small but vital generation spanning the ages of 36 to 47 in 2012. Although their numbers are small, lifestage dictates that Generation X is a vital part of the nations commerce and culture. People in their thirties and forties are in the crowded-nest years. They are supposed to be advancing in their careers, their incomes should be growing, and their spending should climb because of the expenses of children and teens. Generation X: Americans Born 1965 to 1976 shows how Gen Xers are coping with these demands and what to expect in the future. --from publisher description
- 9781937737047 (hardcover), 1937737047 (hardcover), 9781937737054 (pbk.), and 1937737055 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 323-326) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22618066