Mixed methods in health sciences research [electronic resource] : a practical primer / Leslie Curry, Yale University, Marcella Nunez-Smith, Yale University
- Curry, Leslie (Leslie A.)
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 394 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nunez-Smith, Marcella
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Definition and overview of mixed methods designs -- Applications and illustrations of mixed methods health sciences research -- Determining the appropriateness and feasibility of using mixed methods -- Writing a scientifically sound and compelling grant proposal for a mixed methods study -- Examples of funded grant applications using mixed methods -- Assessing quality in mixed methods studies -- Sampling and data collection in mixed methods studies -- Data analysis and integration in mixed methods studies -- Managing mixed methods teams -- Implementation issues in mixed methods research -- Publishing mixed methods studies in the health sciences.
- 9781483306773 (pbk. : alk. paper)
1483306771 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 368) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22619948