Quantum Electronics and Laser Science Conference (QELS 2000) [electronic resource]: May 7-12, 2000, the Moscone Convention Center, San Francisco, California
- Corporate Author:
- American Physical Society, Division of Laser Science Staff
- Washington : Optical Society of America July 1999
- Physical Description:
- 318 p. ill 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Lasers and Electro-Optics Society Staff and Optical Society of America Staff
- Technical Digest Series, 1999
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Presents abstracts and summaries of papers from a May 2000 conference reporting on recent advances in ultrafast dynamics, nano-optics, nonlinear optical phenomena, novel optics, quantum optics, cold atoms and molecules, and atom optics. Some specific topics include carrier correlation in optical excitations of semiconductors, Bose-Einstein condensation, X-ray and high-intensity phenomena, ultrafast electron dynamics of molecules, and dynamics of quantum dots. Other subjects are spatial solitons, fibers and new wavelength generation, photonic crystal waveguides, quantum entanglement and decoherence, optical frequency metrology, and optical lattices, and degenerate gases and atom lasers. c. Book News Inc.
- 9781557526083 and 1557526087 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- College Audience Optical Society of America
View MARC record | catkey: 22620525