Coleman's official 1950 map of Louisville and Jefferson County : [Kentucky].
- Corporate Author:
- Coleman Map Company, Louisville, Ky.
- Additional Titles:
- Map title: Coleman's map of greater Louisville
Map title: Pioneer map of Jefferson County, Kentucky : showing highways, railroads, other points of interest, also inset map of postal zones, mileage circles radiating from Court House, and index
- Louisville, Kentucky : E.J. Coleman & Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- copyright 1950
- Revised October 1, 1950.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, 1 color ; 65 x 80 cm and 59 x 78 cm, sheet 71 x 107 cm, folded to 36 x 27 cm
- Coleman's map of greater Louisville -- Pioneer map of Jefferson County, Kentucky.
- Title from panel.
Also shows 1-mile radial distances from "4th & Broadway" on the city map and from the county courthouse on the county map.
"Copyrighted & revised 1950 by E.J. Coleman Co."--In city map title block.
"Copyright 1950"--In lower left corner of city map.
City map is overlain with a numbered grid printed in red ink.
City map includes 2 street indexes, list of added streets, indexes to public buildings and similar features, and ancillary "Postal-Unit-Zones" map.
County map "compiled and published by Coleman Map Company."
County map is indexed and includes "Index to churches, points of interest (alphabetical and numerical), roads, schools, subdivisions, and towns-villages" and ancillary "Postal-Unit-Zone" map.
View MARC record | catkey: 22621498