The Impact of Indian history on the teaching of United States history : Washington conference, 1985
- Chicago, Ill. : Newberry Library, D'Arcy McNickle Center for the History of the American Indian, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 268 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- D'Arcy McNickle Center for the History of the American Indian
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Occasional papers in curriculum series ; no. 4
- Papers and commentary presented during the major sessions of a conference held at the Smithsonian Institution, under the auspices of the D'Arcy McNickle Center for the History of the American Indian, Oct. 2-5, 1985.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 226344