IEEE standard application of the single-failure criterion to nuclear power generating station safety systems / sponsor, Nuclear Power Engineering Committee of the IEEE Power Engineering Society
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 9 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Power Engineering Society. Nuclear Power Engineering Committee, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and IEEE Standards Board
- Application of the single-failure criterion to the electrical power, instrumentation, and control portions of nuclear power generating station safety systems is covered in this standard.
- "IEEE std 379-2000; revision of IEEE std 379-1994.", "Approved 21 September 2000, IEEE-SA Standards Board.", and "9 March 2001"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 2).
View MARC record | catkey: 2266281