The Twenties [videorecording] / senior executive producer, Mert Koplin ; produced by Richard Petrow ; written by Bill Moyers, Richard Petrow ; created and developed by the Corporation for Entertainment and Learning, Inc. and Bill Moyers ; executive producers, Charles Grinker, Sanford H. Fisher
- Additional Titles:
- Title on cassette label: Walk through the 20th century : the twenties
- Washington, D.C. : PBS Video, 1991.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (58 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Koplin, Mert, Petrow, Richard, Moyers, Bill D., Grinker, Charles, Fisher, Sanford H., Corporation for Entertainment and Learning, PBS Video, WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.), and KQED-TV (Television station : San Francisco, Calif.)
- Usually seen as an age of speakeasies, flappers and high living, the 1920's also saw millions of workers struggling for better wages. This program explores this decade when old America was vanishing and a new urban nation was being formed. Includes reminiscences of Americans who lived during this period.
- Related Titles:
- Walk through the 20th century with Bill Moyers (Television program)
- Episode 17 of the program, "A walk through the 20th century with Bill Moyers."
A presentation of, and produced in association with, WNET/New York and KQED/San Francisco.
Accompanying notes ( leaf) and video index (3 p.) inserted in video case.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Camera, Larry Gianneschi III, Hank Holton ; art director, Frank Lopez ; executive editor, Bill Moyers.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2267371