Iñigo Manglano-Ovalle / [curated by Irene Hofmann ; with contributions by Irene Hofmann, Anna Novakov, Michael Rush].
- Manglano-Ovalle, Iñigo, 1961-
- Bloomfield Hills, Mich. : Cranbrook Art Museum, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hofmann, Irene
Cranbrook Academy of Art. Museum
Rose Art Museum
Cleveland Center for Contemporary Art
Orange County Museum of Art (Calif.)
Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- In the presence of Mies: new work by Iñigo Manglano-Ovalle / Irene Hofmann -- Nowhere to hide / Anna Novakov -- Interview: Iñigo Manglano-Ovalle / Michael Rush.
- Exhibition schedule: Cranbrook Art Museum, Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, September 16-November 25, 2001; Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, January 24-April 7, 2002; Cleveland Center for Contemporary Art, Cleveland, Ohio, June 7-August 11, 2002; Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, California, January 18-March 23, 2003; Palm Beach Institute of Contemporary Art, Lake Worth, Florida, April-June 2003.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2275416