Ground-water discharge determined from measurements of evapotranspiration, other available hydrologic components, and shallow water-level changes, Oasis Valley, Nye County, Nevada / by Steven R. Reiner [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Ground water discharge determined from measurements of evapotranspiration
- Carson City, Nev. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002. and Denver, CO : USGS Information Services
- Physical Description:
- vi, 65 pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reiner, Steven R., United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, United States. National Nuclear Security Administration, Geological Survey (U.S.), and United States. Department of Energy. Nevada Operations Office
- Water-resources investigations report ; 01-4239
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Map 1. Distribution of evapotranspiration units and fluctuations in water level and daily evapotranspiration -- Map 2. Location of observation wells and measured water-table fluctuations.
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Office of Environmental Restoration and Waste Management, U.S. Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration, Nevada Operations Office, under Interagency Agreement DE-A108-96NV11967." and Two maps on 2 folded leaves in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 63-65).
- Other Forms:
- Also available on Internet from USGS web site. Address as of 9/28/02: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri014239; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2277416