[Republic of Zambia, temperature maps] [cartographic material] / cartographers, J.R.P. Campbell & B.W. Robertson
- Corporate Author:
- Zambia. Survey Department
- Lusaka [Zambia] : published by the Surveyor General, Ministry of Lands and Mines, Republic of Zambia, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 8 maps on 2 sheets : color ; sheets 76 x 93 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, J. R. P.
Robertson, B. W.
Zambia. Department of Meteorology
- [sheet 1] Annual mean temperature, Mean daily maximum temperature for January, Mean daily maximum temperature for July, Mean daily maximum temperature for October -- [sheet 2] Mean daily minimum tempoerature for January, Mean daily minimum temperature for July, mean daily minimum temperature for October, Average number of days of frost per year.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:4,000,000.
- "Atlas sheet no. 17. Atlas sheet no. 17A."
Title supplied by cataloger.
"The maps are based on the 20 year period July 1945 to June 1965; data supplied by the Department of Meteorological Sciences."
View MARC record | catkey: 2277991