Alternative schools : a reference handbook / Brenda Edgerton Conley
- Conley, Brenda Edgerton
- Santa Barbara, Calif : ABC-CLIO, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 274 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Contemporary education issues
- Introduction -- Chronology -- Who's who in alternative education -- Alternative learning options -- Curriculum methods, innovations, and alternative curricular programs -- Public alternative schools and alternative school programs -- Private and independent school options -- Organizing and administering alternative schools and programs -- Evaluating alternative schools and programs -- The future of alternative education -- Directory of organizations, associations, and government agencies associated with alternative schools, alternative programs, and alternative education -- Selected print and nonprint resources.
- 1576074404 (hard : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 229-244) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2278682