Emigration laws and policies : communication from the President of the United States transmitting an updated report concerning the emigration laws and policies of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, the Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 2432(b).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:107-169
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0114-P.
"January 23, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/5/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd169.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd169.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2279071