Iraq's compliance with United Nations Security Council resolutions : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a report on the status of efforts to obtain Iraq's compliance with the resolutions adopted by the United Nations Security Council, pursuant to 50 U.S.c. 1541
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 107th Congress, 2d session ; 107-175
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0114-P.
"January 24, 2002."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/20/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd175.107 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=107c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd175.107.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2002. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2279076