Working the garden : American writers and the industrialization of agriculture / William Conlogue
- Conlogue, William
- Chapel Hill, NC : University of North Carolina Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 230 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Studies in rural culture
- 0807826685 (cloth : alk. paper)
0807849944 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -224) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Schuylkill copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (University Park); 20023.
View MARC record | catkey: 2279209