Working together : reading and writing in inclusive classrooms / Marilyn C. Scala
- Scala, Marilyn C., 1942-
- Newark, Del. : International Reading Association, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 173 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Teaching in inclusive classrooms : a beginning -- Poetry and prose read-alouds : learning through listening -- Connecting read-alouds and writing : from notebook entries to published pieces -- Independent reading : practicing what good readers do -- The teacher's role in independent reading : modeling, assessing, and matching students with books -- Shared reading : modeling what good readers do -- Guided reading and literature circles : working with small groups -- The opportunity to be the same--for now.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 157-161) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Great Valley copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund, 20020624.
View MARC record | catkey: 2280899