Approximation algorithms for NP-hard problems / edited by Dorit S. Hochbaum
- Boston : PWS Pub. Co., c1997.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 596 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hochbaum, Dorit S.
- Approximation algorithm for scheduling / Leslie A. Hall -- Approximation algorithms for bin packing : a survey / E.G. Coffmann, Jr., M.R. Garey, and D.S. Johnson -- Approximating covering and packing problems : set cover, vertex cover, independent set, and related problems / Dorit S. Hochbaum -- The primal-dual method for approximation algorithms and its application to network design problems / Michel X. Goemans and David P. Williamson -- Cut problems and their application to divide-and-conquer / David B. Shmoys -- Approximation algorithms for finding highly connected subgraphs / Samir Khuller -- Algorithms for finding low degree structures / Balaji Raghavachari -- Approximation algorithms for geometric problems / Marshall Bern and David Eppstein -- Various notions of approximations : good, better, best, and more / Dorit S. Hochbaum -- Hardness of approximations / Sanjeev Arora and Carsten Lund -- Randomized approximation algorithms in combinatorial optimization / Rajeev Motwani, Joseph (Seffi) Naor, and Prabhakar Raghavan -- The Markov chain Monte Carlo method : an approach to approximate counting and integration / Mark Jerrum and Alistair Sinclair -- Online computation / Sandy Irani and Anna R. Karlin.
- 0534949681 (hardcover : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020325.
View MARC record | catkey: 2285570