Glacial morphology and inland ice recession in Northern Sweden / by Gunnar Hoppe. The glaciers of the Kebnekajse-massif / by Valter Schytt. Appendix: Ice melting under a thin layer of moraine, and the existence of ice cores in moraine ridges / by Gunnar Östrem. The inland ice in the Abisko area. / by C.G. Holder. The Kårsa Glacier and its relation to the climate of the Torne Träsk region / by C.C Wallén
- Conference Author:
- International Geographical Congress (19th : 1960 : Stockholm)
- [Stockholm] : The Congress, 1960.
- Physical Description:
- 193-244 pages : illustrations, maps (1 folded), tables ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hoppe, Gunnar, 1914-, Schytt, Valter, 1919-1985, Østrem, Gunnar, Holdar, Carl-Gustav, 1920-2013, and Wallén, C. C. (Carl Christian).
- Related Titles:
- Glacial morphology and inland ice recession in Northern Sweden
Glaciers of the kebnekajse-massif
Appendix: Ice melting under a thin layer of moraine, and the existence of ice cores in moraine ridges
Inland ice in the Abisko area
Kårsa Glacier and its relation to the climte of the Torne Träsk region
- Cover title.
At head of title: Congrès international de géographie, XIX Norden 1960, International Geographical Congress.
"Excursions E. Sw. 1, E. Sw. 2 A, E. Sw. 2 B."
Reprint from Geografiska annaler, XLI (1959), 4.
- Other Edition:
- Reprint of (manifestation): v. 41, no. 4 (1959)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22861112