Tensor Eigenvalues and Their Applications [electronic resource] / by Liqun Qi, Haibin Chen, Yannan Chen
- Qi, Liqun
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIII, 329 pages 14 illustrations, 11 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Chen, Haibin, Chen, Yannan, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Preliminaries -- Multilinear Systems -- Hankel Tensor Computation and Exponential Data Fitting -- Tensor Complementarity Problems -- Tensor Eigenvalue Complementarity Problems -- Higher Order Diffusion Tensor Imaging -- Third Order Tensors in Physics and Mechanics -- Fourth Order Tensors in Physics and Mechanics -- Higher Order Tensors in Quantum Physics -- References -- Index. .
- This book offers an introduction to applications prompted by tensor analysis, especially by the spectral tensor theory developed in recent years. It covers applications of tensor eigenvalues in multilinear systems, exponential data fitting, tensor complementarity problems, and tensor eigenvalue complementarity problems. It also addresses higher-order diffusion tensor imaging, third-order symmetric and traceless tensors in liquid crystals, piezoelectric tensors, strong ellipticity for elasticity tensors, and higher-order tensors in quantum physics. This book is a valuable reference resource for researchers and graduate students who are interested in applications of tensor eigenvalues.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 22862038