Context-Aware Collaborative Prediction [electronic resource] / by Shu Wu, Qiang Liu, Liang Wang, Tieniu Tan
- Wu, Shu
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 69 pages 9 illustrations, 8 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Liu, Qiang, Wang, Liang, Tan, Tieniu, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- 1. Introduction -- 2. Context-Aware Collaborative Prediction -- 3. Context Operation -- 4. Hierarchical Representation -- 5. Context-Aware Recurrent Structure -- 6. Performance of Different Collaborative Prediction Tasks.
- This book presents two collaborative prediction approaches based on contextual representation and hierarchical representation, and their applications including context-aware recommendation, latent collaborative retrieval and click-through rate prediction. The proposed techniques offer significant improvements over current methods, the key determinants being the incorporated contextual representation and hierarchical representation. To provide a background to the core ideas presented, it offers an overview of contextual modeling and the theory of contextual representation and hierarchical representation, which are constructed for the joint interaction of entities and contextual information. The book offers a rich blend of theory and practice, making it a valuable resource for students, researchers and practitioners who need to construct systems of information retrieval, data mining and recommendation systems with contextual information.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 22862112