Green Nanotechnology for Biofuel Production [electronic resource] / edited by Neha Srivastava, Manish Srivastava, Himanshu Pandey, P.K. Mishra, Pramod W. Ramteke
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 153 pages 35 illustrations, 23 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Srivastava, Neha, Srivastava, Manish, Pandey, Himanshu, Mishra, P. K., Ramteke, Pramod W., and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Chapter-1: Introduction to biofuels -- Chapter-2: Biofuels economics and policy -- Chapter-3: Biofuels production processes: an overview -- Chapter-4: Existing production technologies of various biofuels; Advancement and limitations -- Chapter-5: Nanotechnology and its energy applications -- Chapter-6: Nanotechnology in biohydrogen production -- Chapter-7: Nanotechnology for cellulases -- Chapter-8: Nanotechnology in algal fuel production -- Chapter-9: Nanotechnology in bioethanol/biobutanol production -- Chapter-10: Nanotechnology for biodiesel production.
- This book focuses on the use of nanotechnology and nanomaterials in the production of biofuels. It describes the current production technologies for different biofuels and their limitations for commercialization, and discusses in detail how nanomaterials could reduce biofuel production costs. After an introduction to biofuels, the book examines biofuels economics and policy; biofuel production processes – advances and limitations; nanotechnology and its energy applications; nanotechnology in biohydrogen production – for cellulases, in algal fuel, and in bioethanol/biobutanol and biodiesel production. It is a valuable resource for researchers and engineers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22862205